Earlier: Xiaomi just sent out invites for the launch of a new Note series smartphone in India. The image shows a notch and the number ‘6’ so it will likely be the Redmi Note 6 Pro, as we had reported last month. Redmi Note 6 Pro features a 6.26-inch 19:9 Full HD+ display with a Notch and packs dual cameras at the front. It features micro-USB port and runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 similar to its predecessor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is expected to come in Black, Blue, and Rose Gold colors and may be priced at Rs. 14,999, similar to its predecessor.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) November 15, 2018
The company has also teased that it will reveal three exiting news, today, tomorrow and Tuesday.