Update: Supercell has confirmed that Brawl Stars will be released globally on December 12th.
— Brawl Stars (@BrawlStars) December 1, 2018
Earlier: Supercell, creators of popular Clash of Clans and Clash Royale games announced Brawl Stars, a new 3v3 multiplayer shooter game back in June last year, and it soft launched the game in select countries back in June this year. Today the company has announced that the game will launch globally in December on both Android and iOS.
In this game you unlock a variety of rough and tumble characters with different play styles and punishing SUPER abilities. There are five different game modes – Showdown, Gem Grab, Bounty and Heist. You also need to collect power points and get Gold to upgrade and unlock your Brawlers.
Brawl Stars – Android pre-registration
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master