Supercell, creators of popular Clash of Clans and Clash Royale games announced Brawl Stars, a new 3v3 multiplayer shooter game back in June last year, exact a year later, the company has soft launched the game in Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau and Hong Kong. The company has not announced when the game will be released globally.
In this game you unlock a variety of rough and tumble characters with different play styles and punishing SUPER abilities. There are five different game modes – Showdown, Gem Grab, Bounty and Heist. You also need to collect power points and get Gold to upgrade and unlock your Brawlers.
Highlights of Brawl Stars
- Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world
- Unlock new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
- Multiple unique game modes to unlock and play
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge
- Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins