Huawei’s Honor brand introduced its flagship Honor 10 smartphone back in April, which was launched in India in May. Now the company has introduced new Honor 10 GT, a new version with 8GB of RAM, GPU Turbo which promises 60% boost in processor efficiency and 30% less power consumption, as well as new AIS, AI intelligent stabilization AI-powered low-light image capture technology that automatically detects and tunes the camera to capture stunning night shots even without a tripod.
Other specifications are similar to the original Honor 10.
Honor 10 GT specifications
- 5.84-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC Color gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP (RGB) primary camera with LED flash, secondary 24MP (Monochrome) rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, depth focus, PDAF, CAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dimensions: 149.6×71.2×7.7mm; Weight: 153g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Honor 10 GT with 8GB of RAM will be introduced on July 24th in China, but the pricing has not been announced yet. The Honor 10 will get the GPU Turbo feature from July 15th after the beta testing is over, and the AIS feature will be rolled out from July 12th in beta, while the wide roll out is expected begin by the end of July. The company recently revealed timeline for the roll out of its GPU Turbo for its smartphones.