Porsche Design and Huawei have partnered to introduce PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Series luxury smartphone. It has similar specifications as the Mate 20 Pro, including the HDR screen, Kirin 980 SoC, in-display fingerprint sensor and 3D face unlock, but this comes with racing stripe motifs with all-natural leather and glass on the back.
“The handcrafted semi-aniline top grain leather integrated into the design of PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS is soft yet highly durable, able to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use,” said the company.
PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS specifications
- 6.39-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED 19.5:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display with 820 nits brightness
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage/ 512GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 9.7mm; Weight: 187g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200 mAh (typical) battery with 40W SuperCharge, 15W Wireless Quick Charge
The PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS comes in Black and Red (Mainland China only) colors, is priced at 1695 Euros (US$ 1959 / Rs. 1,43,920 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the 512GB version costs 2095 Euros (US$ 2422 / Rs. 1,77,875 approx.). It will be avaiable from November 16th in select markets.