Along with the Mate 20 and the Mate 20 Pro, Huawei also introduced the Mate 20 X with a large 7.2-inch FHD+ OLED display, Kirin 980 SoC and world’s first liquid multi-dimensional cooling system with Vapour Chamber (VC) and Graphene Film to keep the device cool for smooth gaming. It has a similar triple rear Leica cameras as the Mate 20 Pro, has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and has IP53 ratings for dust and water resistance.
The engraved glass back panel filters the colour layer to produce the unique textures glittering in the light and the finish is made to be non-slip and anti-fingerprint. It has a 5000 mAh battery with AI-driven resource allocation to handle intense gaming and long working hours. It comes with Huawei SuperCharge fast charging technology.
Huawei Mate 20 X specifications
- 7.2-inch (2244 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.7:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256 GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP53)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, Dual Speakers, Dual Smart PA, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:174.6 x 85.4 x 8.15mm; Weight: 232g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with Huawei SuperCharge fast charging
The Huawei Mate 20 X comes in Phantom Silver and Midnight Blue colors, is priced at 899 Euros (US$ 1041 / Rs. 76,275 approx.) and will go on sale in select markets such as U.K., France, Italy and United Arab Emirates starting from October 26th.