Lenovo just launched K9, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘K series’ at an event in India. It has 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 12nm SoC and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo). It has a 13-megapixel front camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera, offers 9 levels of natural bokeh improvement from f/1.0 to f/1.6, AI features for India, face unlock that can unlock the phone in 0.3-seconds. It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for capturing depth information in AI portrait shots.
It has a glass back, comes with rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3,000mAh battery.
Lenovo K9 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with soft LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.9 x 7.95mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery
The Lenovo K9 comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart.