Along with the K9, Lenovo has also launched A5, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It was introduced in China back in June. It has a 5.45-inch HD+ display, is powered by MediaTek MT6739 SoC with up to 3GB RAM, comes with 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo A5 specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3 × 76.7 × 8.5mm; Weight: 176g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo A5 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 5,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 6,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart.