After leaks, Xiaomi has officially announced the Redmi Note 6 Pro, successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro in Thailand. The major change is the 6.28-inch Full HD+ screen with a notch, 19:9 aspect ratio and dual front cameras, in addition to dual rear cameras. Both these have AI features including AI portrait and AI scene recognition. There is also AI face unlock. Other specifications are almost same as the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 6,990 Thai Baht (US$ 216 / Rs. 15,660 approx.) for the 4GB + 64GB version and will be available at the ongoing Thailand Mobile Expo and Lazada.