After the live images and video, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has been listed online for sale. We already know specifications of the phone, which revealed it as a minor upgrade compared to the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Major change is the 6.28-inch screen with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio and dual front cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is listed in Black, Blue, Rose Gold and Red colors for about $200 (Rs. 14,570 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version.