Xiaomi at its Smarter Living event launched the Mi Air Purifier 2S, successor of Mi Air Purifier 2 in India. It has new OLED digital display, more precise air purification and smarter home integration with support for Alexa and Google Assistant.
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S features
- OLED shows the temperature and humidity levels as well as the Wi-Fi connection, brightness is automatically adjusted according to ambient light
- Toggle between different modes from auto to custom.
- Mi Home app lets you check the indoor and outdoor air quality, temperature, and humidity, adjust the fan strength
- Amazon Alexa and Google home lets you command the air purifier with just your voice no matter
- Extremely power efficient at just 4.8 watts under night mode, extremely silent at only 30 decibels
- High precision laser sensor allows the air purifier to detect particles as small as 0.3μm and instantly report the particulate matter levels .
- 360-degree cylindrical triple-layer filter traps pollutants from all angles
- Triple-layer filter can removes micron-sized particles, catch harmful bacteria and even effectively removes formaldehyde and other harmful substances, and also eliminates odors.
- Has a Clean Air Delivery Rate, or CADR, of 310 cubic meters per hour offering cleaning range from 21 to 37 square meters or 400 square feet.