Xiaomi has finally launched the most expected Mi Band 3 in India, as it had promised. It has a 0.78-inch OLED touch screen display, compared to 0.42-inch in the Mi Band 2 so that it can display more characters including WhatsApp, Facebook or SMS messages, 3-day Weather info, caller ID and more. It also 5ATM water proof so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
Xiaomi says that it has improved activity tracking, and it shows real-time data for running, cycling, walking, and other activities. It still has a button on the front, and you can view the caller name on the band, and reject the call with a long press of the button. It has a larger 110mAh battery that promises about 20 days of standby.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 specifications
- 0.78-inch OLED (128 x 80 pixels) touch screen display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time, step, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- 8.5g (20g with band) ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- 110mAh Li Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of standby
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 comes with Black wrist band and is priced at Rs. 1999. You can also buy bands in Orange and Blue colors. It will be available from Amazon.in and Mi.com from tomorrow, September 28th 12 noon. It will also be available from Mi Home stores soon.