Vivo has officially launched the V11 smartphone in India, soon after the launch of V11 Pro. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD Halo FullView display, is powered by Helio P60 SoC with 6GB of RAM, feature a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots, AI scene recognition, and a 25-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature.
It has fingerprint sensor compared to the in-display fingerprint sensor on the V11 Pro, dedicated Dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3315mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Vivo V11 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU (V11i)
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 75.63 x 8.1 x 155.97mm; Weight: 163.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3315mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo V11 comes in Starry Night Black and Nebula Purple colors, is priced at Rs. 22990 and will be available from online retailers such as Flipkart, Vivo estore as well as offline stores across the country from September 27th.
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat Rs. 2,000 Paytm Cashback Coupon if purchased using Paytm Mall QR code in offline stores
- Flat Rs. 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit – Debit cards and Paper Finance
- Additional up to Rs. 2000 off on exchange on Flipkart
- Buyback guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- One Time Screen Replacement in case of screen damage during first 6 months
- No Cost EMI starting at Rs. 1533 (Upto 15 Months on Bajaj Finance, Home Credit, Capital First and HDBFS, HDFC paper finance)
- Benefits with Reliance Jio
- Instant Benefits Worth Rs.4050 on recharge of Rs. 198
- Myntra, Paytm & Swiggy – Partner Coupons worth Rs. 2100
- Jio Vouchers worth Rs. 1950 (39 Vouchers of Rs. 50 each)
- Jio Platinum Device Security (Device Theft & Malware Protection)
- Offer Period 6th September to 30th September 2018.
- Benefits with Vodafone – IDEA
- Insurance – Liquid & physical damage only with Rs. 499 and above Post-Paid Plans
- DATA – Pre-paid customers 820 GBDATA Postpaid Customers 600 GBDATA (on RC 198 & Rs. 399 above plans respectively)
Commenting on the launch, Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India, said:
At Vivo, it has always been our priority to bring constant innovation in technology and phone design. With the launch of the V11, we are adding to the plethora of options our consumers have to choose an innovative smartphone that meets their day-to-day needs. We are optimistic that this smartphone will be well received by the audience.