Samsung has launched the Galaxy A7 (SM-A750F), the company’s latest mid-range smartphone with triple rear cameras in India. It has a 24-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, secondary 8-megapixel 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and a third 5-megapixel camera to capture depth information for portrait shots. It also has a 24-megapixel front camera with that automatically lets more light in by combining four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions.
It has an adjustable LED flash, Selfie Focus, Pro Lighting Mode and AR emoji. It has a metal frame and a glass back. It packs a 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen, is powered by Exynos 7885 14nm processor with up to 6GB of RAM, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, supports Dolby Atmos and packs a 3300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) specifications
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 4 GB RAM with 64GB / 128 GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimension:159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) comes in Blue, Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 23,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 28,990. It will be available in India exclusively on Flipkart and Samsung Shop starting from September 27th. Offline sales begin from 29th September. It also comes with Rs. 2000 cash back for HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
Sumit Walia, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said:
There is innovation and something new in every facet of the Galaxy A7 starting with the triple camera lens to power ultra-wide shots and intelligent features that ensure the best picture composition. The True FHD+ display with Super AMOLED Infinity Display and Widevine L1 certification delivers a superlative viewing experience. The bold new colours and a side fingerprint sensor deliver a refreshed design. We are confident that with this device, we will capture the imagination of the Indian millennial and be able to add to the celebrations during the festive season.