HMD Global just launched the Nokia 5.1 Plus, the company’s latest Android One smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 5.86-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 84% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, which is upgradable to Android P.
It features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portrait shots, 8-megapixel camera on the front for AI-powered selfie portraits and beauty mode. It has a glass back, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3060mAh battery.
Nokia 5.1 Plus specifications
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.4-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.51 x 71.98 x 8.096 mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh (typcial) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery
The Nokia 5.1 Plus comes in Black, White and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 10,999 and is available for pre-order exclusively from Flipkart as well as Nokia Online store from today, till September 30th and ships from October 1st. It comes with extra Rs.1800 cashback in the form of vouchers and 240 GB data for Airtel users. Check out the first impressions of the phone here.