Xiaomi launched the Redmi Y2, selfie-focused smartphone in India back in June in Elegant Gold, Rose Gold and Dark Grey colors, today it has launched the Mesmerising Blue and Stunning Black color variants of the smartphone in the country. The company launched Red color variants of the Redmi Note 5 Pro and Mi A2 smartphones in India this month.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits (typ) Brightness, 70.8% NTSC color gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 78.8-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 160.73 × 77.26 × 8.1mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3080mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Black and Blue color variants will go on sale on Amazon.in and Mi.com from tomorrow, September 21st, 12PM starting at Rs. 9,999.