A week after the announcement of Honor 8X Max in China, a new Huawei smartphone with similar specifications has been certified by TENAA. This reveals a similar design and specifications, including a 7.12-inch Full HD+ display with narrow bezels and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera, 8-megapixel front camera, fingerprint sensor on the back, and a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
This could replace the Snapdragon 636 / 660 from the 8X Max with Kirin 710. This also has a version with a leather-like back as you can see in the image.
Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00 specifications
- 7.12-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display, 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 177.57×86.24×8.48mm; Weight: 210g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh(typ) / 4900mAh (min) battery with fast charging
The Huawei smartphone is expected to come in Black, White and Brown colors. We should know the name and the launch date of the smartphone soon.