Apple just introduced the company’s flagship iPhone XS and XS Max smartphones starting at $999. The company also announced the pricing and availability of the phones in India.
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB capacity models in space grey, silver and a new gold finish starting at Rs. 99,900 (MRP) and Rs. 109,900 (MRP), respectively, through Apple Authorised Resellers starting from September 28th.
- Apple iPhone XS 64GB – Rs. 99,900
- Apple iPhone XS 256GB – Rs. 1,14,900
- Apple iPhone XS 512GB – Rs. 1,34,900
- Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB – Rs. 1,09,900
- Apple iPhone XS Max 256GB – Rs. 1,24,900
- Apple iPhone XS Max 512GB – Rs. 1,44,900
Apple accessories including leather and silicone cases in a range of colours will be available starting at Rs. 3500 (MRP), while the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Leather Folio will be available for Rs. 9900( MRP).