Vivo just announced X23, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the ‘X series’ at an event in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.41-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1.76 mm slim bezels on the sides, 91.27 % screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which it calls Halo FullView display. It is powered by Snapdragon 670 AIE with 8GB of RAM, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 13-megapixel 125-degree wide-angle secondary camera to capture 3D depth of field information. It has IR face unlock and packs a 12-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature.
It has a 3D glass body, Jovi AI, fourth-generation in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.35 seconds and packs a 3,400mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
Vivo X23 specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.4μm aperture, secondary 13MP camera with 125° wide-angle lens
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK-4377A amplifier
- Dimensions: 157.68 × 74.06 × 7.47mm; Weight: 160.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo X23 comes in Phantom Purple, Phantom Red and Midnight Blue colors as well as Fashion Purple and Fashion Orange colors with Vivo logo on the back, is priced at 3498 yuan (US$ 512 / ₹ 36,830 approx.) and will go on sale in China from September 14th.