Huawei’s Honor brand along with the Honor 8X and Honor 8X Max, also introduced Honor Band 4, successor of Honor Band 3. It has a 0.95-inch AMOLED color 2.5D curved glass touch screen display in addition to Home button, comes with continuous heart rate tracking and is also water resistant up to 50 meters with Swim stroke recognition.
It has Huawei Huawei TruSleep 2.0 uses cardiopulmonary coupled dynamics spectrum (CPC) to monitor complete sleep structure including deep sleep (REM) to analyse sleep and offer personalized sleep recommendations. The Huawei TruSeen 2.0 heart rate technology offers 24-hour continuous heart monitoring when running, walking, cycling and more.
The company has also introduced Honor Band 4 Running Edition with POLED black and white screen, without the heart rate sensor and a smaller 77mAh battery with up to 20 days of standby. The 6-axis sensor offers improved running detection by measuring cadence, step length, ground contact time, foot strike pattern, landing impact, eversion excursion and swing angle. It is also water resistant up to 50 meters.
Honor Band 4 specifications
- 0.95 inch AMOLED touch display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- 6-axis sensors; infrared wearing detection sensor
- Continuous Heart rate sensor
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- NFC for payments
- Dimensions: 43 × 17.2 × 11.5 mm; Weight: ~ 23g
- 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage time, 20 days standby
The Honor Band 4 comes in Black, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 29 / Rs. 2,090 approx.) The Honor Band 4 Running Edition comes in Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and Pink colors and is priced at 99 yuan (US$ 14.5 / Rs. 1,040 approx.) . Both these will go on sale in China from September 20.