ZTE’s Nubia brand has finally announced that its flagship Nubia Z18 smartphone will be introduced on September 5th in China. It got certified by TENAA back in April. The company has confirmed water drop screen for the smartphone, as rumored earlier, as well AI features for the camera.
Nubia Z18 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with nubia UI
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.58×72.54×8.55mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh battery with fast charging
We should know the price of Nubia Z18 when it goes official next Wednesday.