LG has launched Q7, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Q series’ and the successor of last year’s Q6, in India. It has the same 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision Display and packs the same 3,000mAh built-in battery, but this is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750S SoC and runs Android 8.0 (Oreo). IT features a 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
LG Q7 specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision, 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750S (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP68) MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 69.3 x 8.4mm ; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The LG Q7 comes in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 15990 and will be available across India from offline as well as online stores like Amazon.in from September 1st.