ZTE’s Nubia brand introduced theNubia Z18 mini last week. Now the Nubia NX606J smartphone, which is expected to be Z18 has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 display, up to 8GB RAM, dual rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3350mAh battery. Earlier AnTuTu listing already revealed Snapdragon 845 SoC for the phone.
Nubia Z18 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with nubia UI
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.58×72.54×8.55mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh battery
The Nubia Z18 is expected to come in Black and Golden colors. We can expect an official announcement later this month or early next month.