ARCHOS has announced Access 57 4G, the company’s latest budget Android Oreo Go edition smartphone ahead of IFA later this week. It has a 5.7-inch FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by the latest UNISOC SC9832E SoC with 1GB RAM, has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front camera and a 2400mAh battery.
ARCHOS Access 57 4G specifications
- 5.7-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass TN display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core UNISOC SC9832E 64-bit processor with 600MHz Mali-T820 MP1 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157×74.9×10.2mm; Weight: 171g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The ARCHOS Access 57 4G comes in Blue color, is priced at €79.99 (US$ 94 / Rs. 6,540 approx.) and will be available from October 2018 throughout Europe. It will be showcased at IFA 2018, from August 31st to September 5th..