BlackBerry KEY2 LE passed through the FCC last month, now a new image and specifications of the smartphone has surfaced online that reveals that it will feature a similar 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) display with 3:2 aspect ratio, 4-row QWERTY physical backlit keyboard, fingerprint sensor built into the spacebar (sans keyboard trackpad functionality like the Key One and the KEY2) and Android 8.1 (Oreo), but this will be powered by Snapdragon 636 with 4GB of RAM, different cameras and a 3,000mAh battery.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE rumored specifications
- 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 display with 433 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 4-row Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- Fingerprint sensor in space bar
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 150.25 x 71.8 x 8.35 mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The BlackBerry KEY2 LE is expected to come in Black, Red, Blue, and Copper colors and is expected to be unveiled at the IFA 2018 later this month.