Xiaomi introduced the Mi Pad 4 back in June, today it has introduced the Mi Pad 4 Plus, a larger version with a 10.1-inch WUXGA screen with 16:10 aspect ratio, fingerprint sensor on the front, in addition to AI face unlock present in the Mi Pad 4, up to 128GB storage and a large 8620mAh battery.
Other specifications are similar, including a Snapdragon 660 AIE SoC with 4GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It has a metal body and comes only in LTE version.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA display with 16:10 aspect ratio,1000:1 contrast ratio, 224 PPI
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, AI face unlock
- Dimensions: 245.6 x 149.08 x 7.99mm; Weight: 485g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 8620mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus comes in Black and Golden colors, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 275 / ₹ 19,280 approx.) for the 64GB version and the 128GB version costs 2099 yuan (US$ 304 / ₹ 21,310 approx.). It will go on sale in China starting August 16th on Mi.com.