Specifications of OPPO R17 surfaced last week along with an image, now the company has been listed on official website that reveals the complete specifications of the phone and also shows how the phone will look like. This reveals a 6.4-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, which is expected to be recently announced recently.
It also confirms that in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.41 seconds, 25-megapixel AI front camera and a 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging. The phone is also expected to come in a cheaper variant with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
OPPO R17 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor / rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge
The OPPO R17 will come in Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors with gradient finish. The company has also started teasing the high-end R17 Pro which is rumored to pack triple rear cameras. The listing says that the smartphone will be available for order from August 18, so the announcement could happen next week.