Garmin has launched vivoactive 3 Music,a GPS-enabled smartwatch with integrated Music support that lets you store up to 500 songs by downloading offline music playlists from select music streaming services, or transfer music from a computer directly. It has the same fitness features that was introduced with the vivoactive 3.
Garmin vivoactive 3 Music features and specifications
- 1.2-inch (240 x 240 pixels) full-color Garmin Chroma sunlight-visible Display, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Dimensions: 43.1 x 43.1 x 13.6 mm; Weight: 39g
- Water resistant (5 ATM)
- Compatible with Android and iPhone
- Step counter, Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) , Calories burned, Floors climbed , Distance traveled, Intensity minutes , TrueUp , Move IQ
- Music Storage: up to 500 songs
- More than 15 pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports apps – Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga, Cardio workouts, Strength workouts , Automatic rep counting
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS , Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor , Barometric altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer , Thermometer
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode;5 hours in GPS mode with music; up to 13 hours with GPS mode and without Music
The vivoactive 3 Music comes with a black silicone 20mm band, costs Rs.25,990 and is available from garminstore.in, paytm mall, amazon.in, flipkart, helioswatchstore.com and more. It is also available in select offline stores of Croma, Helios-The Watch Stores and Reliance Digital across India.