Along with the Galaxy Tab S4, Samsung also introduced the Galaxy Tab A (2018) with a 10.5-inch WUXGA display. It is powered by Snapdragon 450 with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) and comes with quad-speakers built into each corner of the tablet with support from Dolby Atmos. It packs a huge 7,300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018) 10.5″ specifications
- 10.5-inch (1920×1200 pixel) WUXGA 16:10 aspect ratio TFT LCD display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4 speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 260.0 x 161.1 x 8.0mm; Weight: 529g (Wi-Fi), 534g (LTE)
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 (Type C)
- 7,300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018) 10.5″ comes in Black, Blue and Grey colors, is priced at €329 (US$ 383 / ₹ 26,195 approx.) for the Wi-Fi version and the LTE version costs €389 (US$ 453 / ₹ 30,980 approx.). It will roll out starting from August 24th.