Huawei’s Honor brand just announced the Honor Note 10 smartphone, as it had promised. It has a 6.95-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with HDR10 support along with AI image quality enhancement that promises 20% increase in quality, dual speakers and Dolby Atmos audio experience. It is powered by Kirin 970 SoC with up to 8GB RAM and CPU Turbo, GPU Turbo and Double Turbo mode with a dedicated hardware button to launch it, for an ultimate performance.
It uses ‘THE NINE’ liquid cooling technology offering 8-layer heat dissipation. The outer heat dissipation layer has PC-grade liquid cooling pipe that promises 41% increase in heat dissipation and CPU temperature reduction of up to 10° C.
It has a 24-megapixel rear camera along with a 16-megapixel secondary camera, with AI scene recognition and the 13-megapixel front camera also comes with intelligent scene recognition. The Turbo button also doubles up as the camera shutter button. It features a 5000mAh battery with support for 5V/4.5A super fast charging technology.
Honor Note 10 specifications
- 6.95-inch (1080 × 2220 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 18.5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 115% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, CPU and GPU Turbo
- 6GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB, 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF, secondary 24MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 177×85×7.65mm; Weight: 230g
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, Dual speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with Super Charge fast charging
The Honor Note 10 comes in Midnight Black and Phantom Blue colors, is priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 409 / ₹ 28,115 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB version, 3199 yuan (US$ 468 / ₹ 32,145 approx.) for the 128GB storage version and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3599 yuan (US$ 527 / ₹ 36,165 approx.). It will go on sale in China from August 1st.