Fastrack has launched its Reflex 2.0 fitness tracker, successor of last year’s Reflex. It has an OLED display, which enables users to be notified of incoming calls, SMS, WhatsApp messages and shows physical activities as well as calories consumed. It has IPX6 ratings for dust and water resistance and promises up to 10 days of battery life.
It has a secure ‘Pin’ based pairing with your phone, for better protection. It comes with a new Find Your Phone feature that helps you find your phone if you have misplaced it somewhere nearby. It promises up to 10 days of battery life compared to 7 days on the predecessor.
Highlights of Fastrack Reflex 2.0
- Call and WhatsApp Display, Camera Control, Find Your Phone
- Steps, Distance and Calorie Consumption
- Sedentary Reminder
- Sleep Monitoring
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
- Auto Sync Sleep & Exercise Data
- 15 Days Exercise Data Memory
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Vibration Alarm
- Water and Dust Resistant (IPX6)
- Rechargeable Battery – 10 days
The Fastrack Reflex 2.0 comes in Electric Blue, Neon Green and Charcoal Black colors, is priced at Rs. 1995 and is available from Amazon.in and fastrack website.