Motorola introduced the Moto G6 series and the Moto E5 series, including the Moto E5 Play smartphone recently. Now it has introduced the new Moto E5 Play Android Oreo (Go Edition) version. It has a 5.34-inch FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio display compared to the 5.2-inch HD screen on the standard E5 Play model. It is powered by the same Snapdragon 425 SoC, but this has 1GB of RAM. Cameras, front-ported loudspeaker and the fingerprint sensor on the back, on the Moto logo are similar, but this has a slightly smaller 2100mAh battery.
Moto E5 Play Android Oreo (Go Edition) specifications
- 5.34-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition)
- Dual SIM
- Water repellent coating (p2i)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions:147.88 x 71.2 x 9.19mm. ; Weight: 145g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, Dual microphones
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
The Moto E5 Play Android Oreo (Go Edition) comes in Black, Dark lake and Flash gray colors, is priced at €109 (US$ 127 / Rs. 8,730 approx.) in Europe and £99.95 (US$ 132 / Rs. 9,060 approx.) in the UK and will go on sale in UK, Europe and Latin America from this month.