Huawei’s Honor brand just sent out invites for the launch of its next Honor smartphone in India on July 24th. The invite just has #NOORDINARYBEAUTY in Blue and Purple colors and two O’s that hint at a smartphone in different colors and dual rear cameras.
Honor 9X / 9i 2018 specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.2×71.8×7.7mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery
The Honor 9X is expected to come in Black, Blue, Green and Purple colors. It was introduced starting at 1399 yuan (US$ 218 / Rs. 14,640 approx.). We should know the price of the smartphone in India when it goes official later this month.