Update: Image of the phone is out on TENAA in Gold and Rose gold colors that reveals a unibody metal design, dual rear cameras, fingerprint sensor on the back and flash for the front camera.
Xiaomi smartphone with model numbers M1804E4A, M1804E4T and M1804E4C have been certified by TENAA in China. This should be the Mi Max 3, successor of last year’s Mi Max 2. According to the listing, the phone is said to pack a 6.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio screen, will be powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core SoC (Should be Snapdragon 636) with up to 6GB of RAM, run Android 8.1 (Oreo) and pack a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, along with a secondary rear camera with AI portraits.
The phone is said to feature a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 5400mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 using bundled 18W charger.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 rumored specifications
- 6.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is expected to come Black, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold and more colors. We should get the image of the phone, and the official announcement date soon.