Huawei’s Honor Brand launched the Honor 7X smartphone in India back in December last year starting at Rs. 12,999. Today the company has announced a permanent price cut for the smartphone. The company even introduced a limited Red Edition earlier this year that joined Black, Blue and Gold color variants, and started manufacturing the phone in partnership with Flex at its plant in Sriperumbudur, near Chennai.
Earlier this month, the company introduced new GPU Turbo graphics processing acceleration technology that combines hardware and software to increase graphics processing efficiency on its smartphones. This feature will be available for mid-range and high-end Honor phones, including the Honor 7X globally.
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 7X is now available for Rs. 11,999 for the 32GB storage version and the 64GB storage version now costs Rs. 14,999. It is available exclusively on Amazon.in online, and the 64GB version is also available from offline stores. Check out our Honor 7X review, if you are planning to get the phone.