Xiaomi Mi Max 3 with model numbers M1804E4A, M1804E4T and M1804E4C got certified by TENAA in China last week. This revealed 6.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio screen, Snapdragon 636 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, along with a secondary rear camera with AI portraits. Now details about the Mi Max 3 Pro has surfaced in China, which is rumored to pack a Snapdragon 710 SoC and 6GB of RAM.
Other specifications including the display and a 5400mAh battery are expected to be similar. The render of the phone doesn’t match the TENAA image since it doesn’t show the earpiece, sensors and the front camera. The image also mentions dual speakers, so it could be dual bottom firing speakers.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 / Mi Max 3 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU / Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is expected to come Black, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold and more colors.