Garmin has launched Forerunner 645 Music in India. It was introduced as it’s first smartwatch that lets you store music for offline listening earlier this year at the CES. It can store up to 500 songs so that you can connect a Bluetooth headset and play them when you are working out, without the need of a smartphone.
It has 24/7 heart rate monitoring2, advanced running dynamics, performance monitoring tools, connected features and more. It has a metal bezel, chemically strengthened glass and interchangeable bands. Training status automatically evaluates previous exercise and fitness levels to let athletes know if they are training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Highlights of Garmin Forerunner 645 Music
- 1.2-inch (240 x 240 pixels) sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) always-on Garmin Chroma Display with chemically strengthened glass
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+, Compatible with Android and iPhone
- Store up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- 5 ATM water resistant
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
The Forerunner 645 Music comes with a black or cerise band and is available at Rs. 39,990 from Amazon.in, Garmin online store and Paytm mall.