Motorola just launched the Moto G6, successor of last year’s Moto G5 in India at an event in Delhi, as it had promised. The smartphone was introduced back in April, packs a 5.7-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 450 with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo), comes with a 12-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots. It comes with an 16-megapixel front camera with LED flash and 4MP adaptive low light mode.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the front, below the display, water-repellent coating that protects the phone from splashes or light rain, 3D glass back scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass protection, comes with Moto Display, Moto Voice, Moto Actions and other usual set of Moto features, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging that promises hours of battery life after just a few minutes of charging.
Moto G6 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 167g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto G6 comes in Indigo Black color in India, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and it also comes in 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version that costs Rs. 15,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon India starting today mid night as well as Moto Hub stores offline. Check out the unboxing and first impressions of the smartphone here.
- Flat Rs. 1,250 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards and EMI transactions only on Amazon.in
- Shop using Paytm Mall QR code & get Rs.1200 cashback on mobile recharge on paytm, only at Moto Hubs.
- Extra Rs. 1,000 off on exchange of any motorola phone, only on Amazon.in
- No Cost EMI options are available at both Amazon.in and Moto Hubs
- Kindle lite – Get 80% off on your first kindle e-books, only on Amazon.in
- 1 year of Amazon Prime Membership worth 999 with Airtel 4G Monthly Postpaid plans of Rs.499+