Xiaomi Xiaomi M1805D1SC, M1805D1SE, and M1805D1ST got certified by TENAA in China last week. Now the phone has been certified by the FCC with the model number M1805D1SG , which reveals the dimensions of the phone that coincides with the TENAA certification, and the certification by Singapore’s Communications Authority with the same model number reveals that the phone will released as Mi A2 Lite, so there are chances that the we might see recently-introduced Mi 6X as Mi A2.
The image that surfaced recently revealed a similar design as the Redmi Note 5 Pro with vertically arranged dual rear cameras and a fingerprint sensor on the back, but this has a notch on the front.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is expected to come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors. We can expect the official announcement sometime later this month.