Vivo just launched its latest mid-range X21 smartphone in the ‘X Series’ in India as it had promised. It has a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with a notch, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, 1.66mm narrow bezels on the sides, 1.79mm bezels on the top and 5mm on the bottom. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB RAM and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 with A.I features powered by dedicated Qualcomm AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip along with the Snapdragon 660.
It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor, 3D glass body, features dual rear cameras with a 12-megapixel primary sensor with Samsung 2L9 sensor with Dual Pixel technology along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture the depth information. It has AI scene recognition that can automatically detect 17 scenes and the 12-megapixel front camera has AI beauty recognition for a perfect selfie. Both the rear and the front cameras have dual pixel technology for fast focus and better low-light images.
Vivo X21 specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 AIE 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, AI HDR
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm; Weight: 156.2g
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Vivo X21 comes in Black color in India, is priced at Rs. 35,990 and is be available exclusively from Flipkart as well as Vivo’s online store. Check out the unboxing and first impressions here. We will bring you the complete review soon.