HMD Global recently confirmed that the Nokia X will be announced on May 16th in China and also showcased the phone at the Sanlitun experience store. Nokia TA-1099 got certified by TENAA in China that confirmed the complete specifications of the phone. Now the phone has received Bluetooth certification that confirms the name as Nokia X6 and Bluetooth 5.0 support for Snapdragon 636.
In addition three new models – TA-1075, TA-1105 & TA-1116 have been certified in Russia but the name has not been revealed yet.
Nokia X6 rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage / 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 147.2×70.98×7.99; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
We should know all the details when the phone goes official next Wednesday.