After the introduction of Honor 7A last month, Huawei’s Honor brand is all set to introduce the Honor 7S smartphone in China as well as Europe soon. Press images and specifications of the phone has surfaced and it has also been certified by TENAA in China with the model number DUA-TL00. This shows the image of the phone without a fingerprint sensor, but it is said to come with face unlock.
Honor 7S rumored specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8.3mm thick and weighs 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3020mAh built-in battery
The Honor 7S is said to come in Black, Blue and Champagne Gold colors. It is rumored to be priced at about 100 GBP (US$ 135 / Rs. 9,110 approx.) in UK so it could cost 699 yuan (US$ 110 / Rs. 7,385 approx.) in China, cheaper than the Honor 7A. We can expect details about the official announcement soon.