Samsung SM-G8750 surfaced earlier this month, and the SM-G8850 with dual rear cameras got certified in China recently. The phones were believed to be S9 mini, now the same Twitter user who said that SM-G8750 will be called S9 mini, now says that it will be released as Galaxy S8 Lite in China. Even recent Bluetooth certification revealed ‘Lite’ tag for the phone. Earlier Geekbench listing revealed Snapdragon 660, 4GB of RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo for the phone.
Confirm:— 萌萌的电教 (@MMDDJ_) April 24, 2018
SM-G8750 will named Samsung GALAXY S8 Lite
SM-G8850 will name d Samsung GALAXY A8 Star
We already know the specifications of the SM-G8850, which is said to be released as Galaxy A8 Star.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star (SM-G8850) rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP primary rear camera, LED Flash, 12MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.4mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A8 Star is expected to come in Black and Blue colors. Both the phones are expected to go official in the next few weeks.