Earlier this week it was reported that HMD Global will introduce Nokia X series smartphone in China on April 27th. Today new reports from China says that the company will introduce the Nokia X6 smartphone in the series with a 5.8-inch FHD+ display with a notch design and 19:9 aspect ratio display. The back of the phone is said to be similar to the Nokia 7 Plus with vertical dual rear camera arrangement, but the flash will be present below the camera, as revealed in the render.
The phone is said to be power by two different SoCs – Snapdragon 636 with 6GB RAM or MediaTek Helio P60 SoC with 4GB RAM.
Nokia X6 rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU / Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera and 13 MP secondary camera with ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash
- front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 / 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
The phone is rumored to be priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 253 / Rs. 16,839 approx.) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage MediaTek Helio P60 version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage Snapdragon 636 version is rumored to cost 1799 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 18,946 approx.). We should know all the details when the phone goes official on Friday.