Moto G6 had already surfaced in press shots twice. Now the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China with the model number XT1925 confirming the specifications. It also briefly surfaced on Amazon UK that confirms 3D glass back and Moto voice support. TENAA image also reveals slight camera bump. There is a Motorola logo below the display and the fingerprint sensor is present below that.
Moto G6 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 72.2 x 8.3mm; Weight: 162.3g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Moto G6 is expected to come in Blue, Silver and Gold colors. Earlier leaks revealed April 3rd, Tuesday on the render, so the phone could go official as early as next week.