Huawei recently introduced Nova 2 lite, a budget version of the Nova 2 in Philippines and Singapore, now the phone is up for pre-order. It has similar specifications of the Honor 7C that was introduced in China earlier this week, including a 5.99-inch HD+ screen, Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots with bokeh effect, but this is powered by Snapdragon 430 instead of Snapdragon 450.
It has an 8-megapixel front camera with soft LED flash, fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Huawei Nova 2 lite specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 76.7 x 7.8mm; Weight: 155 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) built-in battery
The Huawei Nova 2 lite comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at 9,990 Philippine Peso (US$ 191 / Rs. 12,445 approx.), is available for pre-order in Philippines and goes on sale from March 24th. In Singapore it costs SG$ 298 (US$ 227 / Rs. 14,750 approx.), is available for pre-order and ships from March 19th.