ZTE’s Nubia brand has introduced new Nubia N3 smartphone, successor of last year’s Nubia N2 in China. It packs the same 5000mAh battery, but this has a larger 6.01-inch FHD+ full-screen display, is powered by Snapdragon 625 with 4GB of RAM. It has 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera to capture the depth information.
It has a 16-megapixel front camera with AI Portrait 2.0 and several new features. It has a metal finish and a fingerprint sensor on the back. The 5000mAh battery promises 2 days of battery life and up to 23 days standby.
Nubia N3 specifications
- 6.01-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with nubia UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.8x 75.61x 8.45mm; Weight: 190g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The Nubia N3 comes in Obsidian Black, Space Gold and Nebula Red colors and will go on sale in China from March 21st priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 284 / Rs. 18,520 approx.).