iBall has launched Slide Brace-XJ, the company’s latest tablet in the Slide series. It has a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS display, comes with dual chambered speakers that promises load and clear sound, has 4G support with VoLTE and packs a 7800mAh battery.
It is powered by an Octa-Core Cortex A53 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS, has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has USB 2.0 port to connect pen drives and keyboard.
iBall Slide Brace-XJ specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 Pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core ARM Cortex A53 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 4G VoLTE (Voice calling via Hands-free), WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, micro HDMI, USB 2.0 port
- 7800mAh battery
The iBall Slide Brace-XJ comes in gold color and is priced at Rs. 19,999 (MRP).
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO and Director – iBall, said:
We expand the boundaries of every aspect, at iBall. And to sustain our signature of excellence, we have come up to embrace the future of tablets with iBall Slide Brace-XJ.