Panasonic today launched P100, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch 2.5D curved glass screen with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC with 1GB/2GB RAM depending on the model, runs Android 7.0 (Nougat), has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both with LED flash.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2200mAh removable battery.
Panasonic P100 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB /2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145x73x9.9mm; Weight: 174.8g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The Panasonic P100 comes in Blue, Black, Gold and Dark Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 5299 for the 1GB RAM version and the 2GB RAM version costs Rs. 5999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today midnight.
Panasonic has also introduced “Gold Utsav consumer offer” with the launch of Panasonic P100. With this offer, lucky customers can win special gifts on the purchase of Panasonic P100, all over India (except the state of Tamil Nadu). The offer is valid from 8th February to 31st March, 2018. Lucky Customers buying the all new P100 shall receive a lucky Coupon Card (Inserted in the Gift Box) containing a certain unique Code. These lucky customers will get a chance to win Gold up to 10 g (Gold coin/Paytm Gold) subject to authentication and availability and provided these Customers successfully complete the Offer Participation process.