Vivo launched V7+ mid-range selfie-focused smartphone in India back in September in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colors, later it launched the Energetic Blue color variant in the country. Now it has launched a new Limited Edition Infinite Red color variant of the smartphone in partnership with designer Manish Malhotra ahead of Valentine’s Day next week.
The company says that it adorns “Love is Infinite” design philosophy by the designer and draws inspiration from the universal colour of love, successfully emoting emotions close to heart by targeting young and edgy consumers around Valentine’s Day. There is also a new commercial.
Specifications are similar to the original V7+, including a 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash, Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform, Android 7.1 (Nougat) based on FuntouchOS 3.2, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3225mAh built-in battery.
Vivo V7+ specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3225mAh built-in battery
The Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition smartphone is priced at Rs. 22,990 and is available through offline stores across India as well as Amazon.in online with exclusive offers like coupons of Book My Show and Ferns N Petals worth Rs. 500 each as well as Rs. 3000 discount in exchange for old smartphones.
Commenting on the launch, Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India, said:
Vivo has always believed in delighting the customers with its product and design innovation. With the launch of V7+ Manish Malhotra Limited edition, we are providing an opportunity for consumers to express their love in a more elegant and captivating manner.